TrinityGamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrinityGamerz

Where Gaming meets Cheating!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "My RS Account" Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost

Ghost

The "My RS Account" Thread Empty
PostSubject: The "My RS Account" Thread   The "My RS Account" Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:59 pm

Post your Runescape account name.
Post some of your stats like QP, GP, total level, highest stats etc.
Post how long you have been playing for.

-----------------------------------------------
My acc name is Darksage Man and it is lvl 95.
It has like 1.5m cuz i lost like 20m through the uncut d stone dump.
Highest skill is 92Fm and highest combat skill is 75 att,str, and hp.
I do not play it because i lost all my money and i might be willing to give away or something,
maybe give it away for a donation to the forums. Shocked
I have been playing since the easter ring holiday even, idk wat year it was. I play off and on.
Back to top Go down
NinjaNick

NinjaNick

PostSubject: Re: The "My RS Account" Thread   The "My RS Account" Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:52 pm

I have a level 43 with 84 hunter, 11m, the name is Damned Mask and it also has 40 attack 66 strength 1 defence and 1 pray. Razz Been playing for about 7 years >.>
Back to top Go down
Imm106

PostSubject: Re: The "My RS Account" Thread   The "My RS Account" Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:03 am

my account's name is B1itz N Rng, he is a member with 50 attack and 40 strength. he is a pure with 1 defence and 64 magic, 64 range. I have 23 quest points and i have completed desert treasure on him. overall i think it's a pretty good account so far, i have 700k and 78 cooking. i have been playing for over 3 maybe 4 years but not just on this account.
Back to top Go down
Coder Psycho
Admin
Coder Psycho

PostSubject: Re: The "My RS Account" Thread   The "My RS Account" Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:46 am

My runescape account is named Pk Bowman02. It's always been F2P, I don't plan on it becoming a member. It used to have 7.9M until it died and lost a few valuble items, it now has 2.3M. It's a level 95 with --
Attack 75
Defence 70
Strength 86
Hitpoints 80
Ranged 70
Prayer 47
Magic 61
Cooking 78
Woodcutting 81
Fishing 72
Firemaking 56
Crafting 52
Smithing 55
Mining 74
Runecrafting 44
I've been playing for about 2-3 years, I know, it's kind of sad that I have all these stats gained from all F2P and in 2-3 years. I used to be addicted but, I kind of hate Runescape now, it's boring at times.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PkBowman
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "My RS Account" Thread   The "My RS Account" Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "My RS Account" Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrinityGamerz :: Runescape :: Discussion-
Jump to: