TrinityGamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrinityGamerz

Where Gaming meets Cheating!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[APP] Ghost's Staff Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost

Ghost

[APP] Ghost's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: [APP] Ghost's Staff Application   [APP] Ghost's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:02 pm

I would like to apply for the admin position.
My name is Ghost but my real name is Devin and i am 16.
I know you are looking for some staff and i would like to apply for the admin spot because you know me and i am active and i can do alot for this forum. I actually had my own phpbb site called ScreamForums, it was for my clan on IGunz and i only had about 100 people ever become a member untill i shut it down. I was staff on TriGamers and am most likely going to get mod on there next week. I owned my own vbullitan called ScreamGamein, also for my clan after it got more popular. I was a S-Mod on SkyGamers. I know how to run a forum and i could help you and i am also good at technical suppost, pannel support, Basic codeing and all so i can help you alot on this forum. I can also devote ALOT of time to this forum, i will be comeing on here off and on all day and i stay up like every night on my laptop so i can devote alot of time.

If you have any other questions ask them below and i will anwser them as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
† Sad †
Admin
† Sad †

PostSubject: Accepted!   [APP] Ghost's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:52 pm

Your are accepted for good experience!
Back to top Go down
https://trinitygamerz.forumotion.com
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: [APP] Ghost's Staff Application   [APP] Ghost's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:15 pm

Ily DJ, tell me when i get it and if u got any jobs for me.

-Ghost
Back to top Go down
† Sad †
Admin
† Sad †

PostSubject: DO?NE!   [APP] Ghost's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:25 pm

You got it Smile gl Your name color should be Green
Back to top Go down
https://trinitygamerz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [APP] Ghost's Staff Application   [APP] Ghost's Staff Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[APP] Ghost's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1